10 lines Essay on “Unemployment” for Students of Class 10, 11, 12.
10 lines on Unemployment
- Unemployment refers to the state of not having a job or being out of work.
- It is a common economic phenomenon that affects individuals and countries alike.
- The unemployment rate is a measure of the percentage of the labor force that is currently without work, but actively seeking employment.
- Unemployment can have both short-term and long-term negative effects on individuals and the economy.
- In the short-term, unemployment can lead to financial hardship and insecurity.
- In the long-term, it can lead to a loss of skills and a decrease in productivity.
- Unemployment can also have a ripple effect, as the loss of income for individuals can lead to decreased spending, which can in turn lead to a decline in economic activity.
- Governments and central banks often try to mitigate the effects of unemployment through policies such as job training programs and monetary policy.
- Structural unemployment, caused by changes in technology or the economy, can be more difficult to address.
- Reducing unemployment and increasing employment are important goals for many governments and policy makers.